The Hindu Religious, Charitable & Endowment Institutions are functioned under the provision of Endowments Acts No.30/1987 and it is a non planning department. District office is assisted by the Assistant Commissioner.
Objectives of the Department:
- To propagate the Hindu Dharmam.
- To safe guard the temple Structures.
- To renovate the old temples
- To safe guard the movable and immovable properties of the temples/choultries.
- To arrange amenities to the devotees.
- Welfare of Archakas and other religious staff and other temple employees.
Asst., Commissioner, Endowments dept.,
Ph No – 9491000672.
Email ID: endow-acrjy-ap[at]gov[dot]in